breath in, breath out. haha.
well, today I woke up late again and it felt goood! haha
went to pick up Teri at her college again =D
then went see sasa and dana. hang and chilling.
then its time to go back! haha
on my way back, I was tempted to go Empires because of Red Velvet cake and friends in Tangs. hahaha
gaaah. I have to pay for the freaking parking now =/ me don't likey likey. RM3 per hour. damn
well, it was worth it for my red velvet and friends.
today buka puasa mom cooked fried rice.
I noticed that if you buy food, confirm won't be able to finish it up.
but when someone else cook, surely finish in a split second. haaha.
mom! we should cook again. haha
p/s. another day with you again would be greater.
you look beautiful as ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment