today i went out AGAIN! like omygosh! thats bad!
well, what did i do. hmmmm. woke up in the morning. then gave Teri a wake up call like more the 4 times.
hahaha. your a heavy sleeper. grrr. then went to her house pick her and send her to college.
since my dinner plans with her got cancel which i don't mind. i got nothing else to do.
decided not to go back cause wasting of petrol. its freaking expensive!
then I headed to Sunway Pyramid. alone. now that is lifeless. hahaha
gave Khalisa a call and Shahizwan too. decided to bukak puasa with them.
text Dana saying that I'm not able to hang with them. maybe next time?! haha
went Tangs with K since I want to return my uniform. and I did! yeay me!
went Ikea at Mutiara Damansara and we ate Meatballs. now my craving for it its gone. thank god!
then after berbuka we headed home since got not much plans. drop them off.
after that I went to Teri's and pick her up again. and spend time with her.
hahaha thanks people for the day! =D
p/s. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment