Sunday, September 05, 2010

smooth

seriously, something is off with me at the moment.
was trying to figure out whether I miss her that much.
or must it be the season i got pissed again and again and again.
who would be next to disturb me =/
not good.

suddenly from cranky to sleepy to full with food then went to crazy end up hyper now pissed.
what the hell. seriously.
guessing doesn't have to do with her. haihh.

OMFG! damn. now I fucking know why.
is the freaking Raya. shall we go to the past?
hahaha. this is the time where we get school holidays
now? I have to work for fucking full shift for the next 6 days! hell!
this is where my mom would invited me(or I keep bugging her) to bake cakes and cookies.
honey cornflakes last time was like 6 or more tins full. now? less kot.
this year tak buat lagi kot. hmmmm. and raya is like 4 more days.
this is the time where we all started to pack to go balik kampung together.
Roadtrip. now? nomore kampung =/
no more roadtrip.
there's more. but I'll let it all out slowly.

to be honest I miss the past.
everything. everysingle fucking things!
gaaaah. raya? not good. =/

I'm messed up again. thats not good.

p/s.2 more fucking days! horaaaay! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment