Sunday, August 15, 2010

home

I think I'm gonna just keep crapping with this blog.
the one before was emo-ish then it was lovey-ish. now life-ish. haha
alrighttt. =D

went out with Dzul, Farah and Ilana to Ben-D at seksyen 7. haha
it was crazyy! well, thanks guys for making me feeling a bit better.
more crazy plans with them soon!

sooo, what will I do today? hmm
since I'm freaking free right. haha
well, now I have more time for her. if she needs me la kan. hahaha
need to do something and no one is helping?
I'm free. the charge is you have to pick me up from Shah Alam. cause petrol is expensive now. hahaha
and I'm lazy to drive my freaking yellow manual car! haha

p/s. I can just keep talking and hanging with you everyday long. cause I feel free with you. and do stop with the truth serum. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment