I've start working in Baskin Robbin's Shah Alam again =/
guessing my life will stuck there forever.
hahaha. come to think of it I prefer to stay home better.
since staying home can go out more with friends and hang more with her. hehe
dah la sekarang dia tgh study break. like damn.
I'll be busy with work while she's will be home waiting for me to go out with her. haha.
or maybe she would better be at home sleeping =/
hahaha. seriously, working in baskin made me think of all those memories we had.
Kak Tusy, Kak Dyan, Kak Malissa, Kak Zue, Kak Zarina, Zaim, Haris, Zaim Haris, Ayn, Elyna, Shafiq, Pak Li, Paan, Pian, Aznif and Azim. this 31st will be much boring without them. damn it!
well, tomorrow going out for buka puasa with Teri, Sya, Dana, Mkit, Casey and Sasa. the usual geng!hahaha
owh yeah! more spending time together! =D i likeeeee.
p/s. I've miss you so much! can't wait to see you soon. I'm guessing everybody knows that we are in a Relationship! no more hiding =D
No comments:
Post a Comment